* Rinse and drain the long-grain rice.
* Boil the milk with the vanilla pod.
* Add long grain rice and sugar and swell at low temperature for 30 to 35 min.
* Cut peaches into wedges and mix with cherries in a baking bowl.
* Remove the skin from the pears, remove the seeds and cut into small cubes, add to the other fruit form with the berries.
* Soak gelatin in cold water for 10 minutes, squeeze well and stir with the slightly cooled long grain rice.
* Whip the sweet whipped cream until stiff and fold in the Maraschino.
* Mix the long grain rice with the fruit and fold in the whipped cream.
* Press the fruit rice into a gugelhupfform rinsed with cold water and refrigerate for at least six hours.
* For the sauce, clean the fruit, drain well and mix with the sugar.
* After 30 minutes, crush the fruit and spread through a fine sieve.
* Dip the cake pan briefly in hot water, then turn out the rice pudding onto a plate and serve with the cold fruit sauce.