1. boil the milk and the juice.
2. rinse the long grain rice and add to the milk. Add the vanilla bean, oranges, sugar and lemon zest and make the long grain rice, stirring occasionally.
3. peaches peel and cut into small cubes.
When the long grain rice is al dente, stir in one third of the peach cubes.
5. soak the gelatine in cold water, squeeze well and mix into the cooked and still warm long grain rice and let it melt.
Stir in 1 centiliter of Grand Marnier and the pistachios.
7. pour the rice mixture into a large enough bowl and set aside to cool.
8. crush the remaining peach cubes in a hand mixer, add a little sugar and the remaining Grand Marnier.
9. turn out the precooled rice mixture and bring it to the table with the peach sauce.